Identifying and Reporting COVID-19 Hazards
The District conducts workplace-specific assessments of all interactions, areas, activities, processes, equipment, and materials that could potentially expose employees to COVID-19 hazards. District employees are encouraged to participate in the identification and evaluation of COVID-19 hazards. Concerns, comments, suggestions, or complaints about a safety-related matter can be made, without fear of reprisal or discrimination of any kind, to the following:
- Kate Jolley, the District COVID-19 administrator
- Stephanie Jarrett, Director of Purchasing and Risk Management
- By sending an email to COVIDResponse@santarosa.edu
- Human Resources
- Coordinator, COVID Incident Response
- Any District employee, including your supervisor
- Anonymous reports can be made here.
If an employee is seeking mental or well-being support, please contact the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). EAP provides assessment, assistance, and, when necessary, referral to additional services.