Visitor access will be regulated by the campus status. All visitors must follow this Plan and all District Protocols. The visitor needs to also notify their onsite contact of any potential or positive COVID-19 test.
Visitors who are supporting students inside of classrooms must comply with the full vaccine requirement. In order to receive an invite to register with CLEARED4, please call the SRJC COVID-19 Helpline at 707-524-1500.
Indoor event participants (including athletic, academic, and performing arts events) must check-in at a Safety Monitor Station and provide proof of vaccination, show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours.
The visitors described below are required to perform a symptom and temperature self-check, prior to entry:
- Vendors (including contractors and consultants) that are accessing district-occupied buildings
- Patients to dental or healthcare clinics (non-students/employees)
- Parents/relatives/legal guardians of students
- Prospective students
- Individuals temporarily entering District facilities for up to 15 minutes to use the restroom, pay fees, drop off or pick up items or equipment
There are no required protocols for:
- Vendors who are not accessing district-occupied buildings
- Outdoor event participants
Children who are unable to comply with the COVID-19 vaccination must remain masked unless actively eating, drinking, swimming, or participating in an activity where masking is unfeasible. When unmasked, every effort should be made to maintain social distancing.