Masks are required inside
If you are on campus, masks are required indoors at all times.
Requirements for Fall 2021
SRJC is requiring that all students, employees, and volunteers participating in onsite instruction or coming to campus for any reason:
(1) Provide proof of full vaccination (being two weeks beyond the final required vaccination dose).
(2) Submit to weekly Covid-19 testing, which will be available at on-campus locations and scheduled through SRJC Student Health Services.
To submit proof of vaccination, please visit Employee Vaccine Verification Form. There is also an option on that form to opt for weekly testing, so please fill it out even if you do not want to submit proof of vaccination.
To request a free Covid vaccination appointment with SRJC Student Health Services, visit Covid Vaccine Availability.
• For details regarding verification test locations and scheduling, please visit Vaccine Status Verification for District Employees.
• Covid PCR test results may take up to 5 days, so please plan accordingly.
• Covid Rapid tests will be available for symptomatic employees & students.
• Employees who do not provide proof of vaccination or test weekly will be notified and not allowed on campus. Supervisors will also be notified.
• Positive tests will be reported and handled through the SRJC Covid Response Team.
Proposed Timeline for Implementation of Vaccine Verification System
• Friday, October 15 – All employees who plan to be on-campus must be verified or scheduled for weekly Covid testing.
• Monday, October 18 - Weekly Testing begins for employees who have chosen that option. Appointments will be available every day of the week, and testing must be completed before the end of the week.
Requirements for Spring 2022
Beginning January 1, 2022, SRJC will require proof of full vaccination from all students, employees, and volunteers. The option for testing will cease as of January 1, 2022.
We hope that allowing for testing as an alternative to showing proof of full vaccination in fall 2021 gives anyone considering being vaccinated time to review their options and make decisions that are right for them.
SEEKING AN EXEMPTION
Exemptions to the requirements for fall 2021 and spring 2022 will be carefully considered when based on law for approved medical and religious reasons.
Use this form for medical exemption requests.
Use this form for religious exemption requests.