- Q. I’m an on-site employee/volunteer/student. What am I required to do?
As of Jan. 1, 2022, any employee, volunteer, or student coming on-site must show proof of vaccination.This includes:
- All SRJC employees, including STNC's, professional experts, student employees, and volunteers that are on-site
- All students are attending classes with in-person components
- Q. When does the option for weekly testing go away?
The option for weekly testing, in lieu of proof of full vaccination, ended Dec 31, 2021.
- Q. How is “full vaccination” defined?
In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ± 2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or. 2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine.
- Q: I’m an employee/volunteer who works entirely remotely or a student who is only taking online classes. What am I required to do?
Those who are not coming to campus are not required to show proof of vaccination.
- Q: How do I submit proof of vaccination?
- Q. How do I sign up to get vaccinated?
Any SRJC employee or student who wishes to be vaccinated may do so by contacting Student Health Services (SHS) at this link or can make an appointment through their primary care physician or a county vaccination site. If you choose to make an appointment with SHS and would prefer to receive the fully FDA-approved Pfizer vaccine, please note your preference when scheduling.
- Q: I’m an employee who works entirely remotely, but I’m fully vaccinated and would like to provide my documentation. Can I do so?
Yes, please proceed with filling out the Employee Vaccination Status Verification Form.
- Q: How do I register for a vaccine or a test?
- Q: What tests are we doing?
Individuals being tested through SRJC will receive a PCR test, which will take between two and five days to receive results. Symptomatic individuals will also receive a Rapid Covid test.
- Q. If I am tested and have to wait for results, am I allowed to come onto campus?
If you are testing because you have reported COVID symptoms, you will be required to wait to ensure a negative test result.
- Q: Where are our testing locations?
Santa Rosa Campus
Bertolini Student Center (Cafeteria)
Monday: 8 am – 6 pm
Tuesday: 8 am – 6 pm
Wednesday: 8 am – 6 pm
Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm
Friday: 8 am – 1 pm
Student Health Services PC 608 (Richard Call Hall)
Tuesday 9 am - 6 pm
Wednesday 11 am - 1 pm
Thursday 9 am -1 pm.
Public Safety Training Center
Room 301 (Student Center)
5743 Skylane Boulevard, Windsor
Monday: 5-6 pm.
Thursday: 5-6 pm
Southwest Center (Roseland)
Monday 3-6 pm
Thursdays 5-6 pm
Shone Farm (Forestville)
Dutton Pavilion (Indoor Arena)
Monday 5-6 pm
Thursday 5-6 pm
- Q: I work live closer to an SRJC location that is not the same as the one where I primarily work/take classes. Can I be tested closer to home or do I need to do it where I work?
Employees/students will be able to select their preferred location.
- Q: If I’m doing a drive-through pick-up, such as at the food distribution, do I need to be vaccinated or tested?
No, as long as you stay in your car, you do not need to.
- Q: How can I access the campus bookstores?
Only students or visitors with wristbands are allowed inside the campus bookstores.
At the Santa Rosa campus, check-in is located at Bertolini Student Center. All other students/visitors need to call (707) 527-4321 for curbside pick-up, located at Burbank Circle.
At the Petaluma campus, check-in is located at Mike Smith Hall. All other students/visitors need to call (707) 778-3902 for curbside pick-up, located at Parking Lot 5 near Building 400.
- Q. How can I request a medical or religious exemption?
Exemptions to the requirements will be carefully considered when based on law for approved medical and religious reasons.
Students use this link for medical exemption requests.
Students use this link for religious exemption requests.
- Q. Where can I find more information?
SRJC Covid-19 Helpline: 707-524-1500
CLEARED4 questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Students taking in-person classes in spring 2023 must provide proof of full vaccination. Vaccine requirement ends May 28, 2023.