Masks are required inside
If you are on campus, masks are required indoors at all times.
Requirements for Fall 2021
SRJC is requiring that all students, employees, and volunteers participating in onsite instruction or coming to campus for any reason:
(1) Show proof of full vaccination (being two weeks beyond the final required vaccination dose). Note that vaccine verification may take two to three business days.
(2) Submit to weekly Covid-19 testing, which will be available at on-campus locations.
SRJC will be verifying student vaccination/testing status through a program called CLEARED4. Students enrolled in classes with an in-person component will receive an invitation via text and email to create a profile with CLEARED4. Do not share your link with anyone. If you are not taking classes on-site, you will not receive this email.
Students will be required to show their Cleared4 digital pass (proof of their vaccine verification or scheduled weekly testing appointment) at a Safety Monitor Station to receive a daily clearance wristband. Students will not be able to attend class, on-campus appointments, or enter a study space without a wristband.
For additional assistance, please call the SRJC Covid helpline at 707-524-1500. For additional assistance on the CLEARED4 system, please email email@example.com.
Weekly Testing for Unvaccinated Students
- Information regarding weekly testing for unvaccinated students is available on the CLEARED4 page.
- Students will schedule testing appointments through the CLEARED4 platform.
- Students who have insurance will need to bring their insurance card to the first weekly Covid test. If a student does not have insurance, they will still be able to receive Covid tests at no charge.
- Results for Covid PCR tests may take up to five days, so please plan accordingly.
- Covid Rapid tests will be available for symptomatic students at designated locations.
- The CLEARED4 system will track testing appointments and results.
- Students who do not test will be notified and not allowed on campus. Supervisors and instructors will also be notified.
- Positive tests will be reported and handled through the SRJC Covid Response Team.
- To request a free Covid vaccination appointment with SRJC Student Health Services, visit Covid Vaccine Availability.
Proposed Timeline for Implementation of the Cleared4 Vaccine Verification System
- Tuesday, October 5 - Vaccine verification system goes live.
- Friday, October 15 – All students who plan to be on-campus must be verified or scheduled for weekly testing.
- Monday, October 18 - Weekly Testing begins for unverified students. Appointments will be available every day of the week, and testing must be completed before the end of the week.
Information for student employees and online students who need to access on-site services
Student employees and students not enrolled in in-person classes who need to be on campus for work or in-person appointments can now request a pass from within their student portal. The portal can be accessed from the santarosa.edu homepage. Once they log in, they’ll find a link under the “Admissions and Registration” menu to request a pass. The link will allow the student into the SRJC CLEARED4 system so they can upload their vaccination proof or schedule their weekly COVID test. Once activated, all future prompts will be sent from the CLEARED4 system to the student through text messages or email.
Requirements for Spring 2022
Beginning January 1, 2022, SRJC will require proof of full vaccination from all students, employees, and volunteers who are coming to campus for any reason. The option for testing will cease as of January 1, 2022. We hope that allowing for testing as an alternative to showing proof of full vaccination in fall 2021 gives anyone considering vaccination time to make arrangements prior to committing to in-person classes in spring 2022.
Any student who is not able to show proof of full vaccination by the start of the spring 2022 semester will be dropped from their in-person classes.
SEEKING AN EXEMPTION
Exemptions to the requirements for fall 2021 and spring 2022 will be carefully considered when based on the law for approved medical and religious reasons. Please email completed exemption forms to firstname.lastname@example.org, or FAX 707-524-1505. Expect four to five days to receive a response on your exemption.